BECOME A SCHOLAR » COLORADO
Does my child qualify for a scholarship?
ACE scholarships are based solely on family income. See the chart for ACE Scholarship financial eligibility.
Who pays what?
An ACE Scholarship will pay up to 50% of private school tuition, or a maximum of $3,000 per year for grades K-8 and $4,000 per year for high school. The families are responsible for working out a payment plan with the school for the remainder of the tuition.
What schools participate?
A wide variety of private schools participate in the ACE Scholarship program. It is up to the families of potential scholarship recipients to select the best school for their child. ACE Scholarships provides financial support for the student but does not own or operate any of the schools. To see a complete list of schools in Colorado scroll down. Don’t see your private school choice on our list? Tell the school administration to contact us about partnering with ACE.
The ACE Scholarship can follow your child.
If your child is awarded a scholarship, those funds are portable during the school year and may be used at any partner private school. So if the private school you select ends up not being the right fit, you can transfer your child to another partner private school, and the scholarship goes with them.
How do I apply?
To apply, visit https://online.factsmgt.com/grant-aid/inst/4N9YC/landing-page.
For any questions on the process, please contact (856) 746-6521.
You will be routed to either ACE or FACTS depending on the nature of your question.
- Confirm that you qualify for an ACE scholarship based on the financial guidelines listed in the chart above.
- Identify the right ACE partner private school for your child. You can view our partner schools below.
- Complete the school’s application and enrollment process for your child.
- If the school partners with ACE, please complete an application.
- Gather required documents to submit along with application (2022 taxes, unemployment, child support, SNAP, etc).
- Applications open the 1st Monday in February.
Applications close at the End of the Day on Tax Day in April.